Errors (FAQ)1. In the message window, I now get:
– "DART Xtra: aelReadCameraFile failed"
– "ERROR: Camera calibration file could not be opened. Check property page settings"
Every camera should be calibrated for different focal lengths and distortion. DART uses the calibration files to to account for these differences. We are working on a utility that will allow you to customize the .calib file for your own camera. Meanwhile, use one of the files we created for you, or use any calibration tool that generates OpenCV-compatible calibration data (the ARToolkit calibration program does NOT generate compatible data). Also read the lesson on the Data directory to understand the calibration files.
There is a behavior setting for the calibration file under the
live "LiveVideo". Open the properties window for LiveVideo...
- Name of Calibration File: (something like "dcam200209.cam")
- Base directory for data files: (something like "C:\DART\Data")
2. I get an error message like this when trying to start Director after installing the DART Xtra: "Entry point of proceeding cvSet2D not found in the dynamic vinculum library CV.dll"
This may mean that there is another cv.dll installed on your machine, aside from the one included with our xtra.
3. I get an error message like this when trying to start Director after installing the DART Xtra: "can't find VideoWrapper.dll"
This means that the dll's included with the Xtra are not in the Windows PATH, so they are not found by Director when loading the Xtra.
Link to this Page